My girls have beautiful, yet thin, easily tangled hair. We go through lots of hair detangler in this house and I never realized how many icky things are in detangler until I looked at the bottle! I was horrified so I thought “Hey I bet I can make it myself and make it GOOD for their hair!” So I did! This recipe is great and we’ve used it for well over a year now.
Here is what you need:
- 4 oz Spray Bottle
- Vegetable Glycerin or Coconut Oil (I use vegetable glycerin since I can’t use coconut products)
- Vitamin E Oil
- Lavender, Orange, and Cedarwood Essential Oils
How to make it:
- Add 1 TBSP of Vegetable Glycerin or Coconut oil to spray bottle
- Add 1/2 tsp Vitamin E oil
- Add 6 drops each of Lavender, Orange, and Cedarwood Essential oils
- Fill the rest with water
- Shake gently to mix
- You are ready to use! Be sure to shake it well before each use as the water and oils will separate.
Hope you love it as much as we do!