This little DIY is probably my favorite. Having a natural, safe, and GOOD FOR ME make-up remover has been amazing! It is something you use everyday and it can also be full of nasty chemicals if you just a regular store brand one. I stumbled upon this recipe a few months back and I am in love with it! I personally don’t use much water-proof make-up, but those who have used this and do use waterproof said it still took it all off really well!
You are going to need:
- A jar
- Castille soap (I use kidscents bath gel since I am allergic to coconut)
- Round cotton facial pads
- Lavender and/or tea tree oil
- Vitamin E oil or coconut oil
What to do:
- Fill your jar 3/4 of the way full with water
- Pour water into another glass container and add to it 2-3 drops of soap, 1-2 drops of Essential oil, 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E or coconut oil
- Gently stir it all together
- Pour a small amount of this mixture into the bottom of the jar
- Put 4 pads into the jar and add more liquid just enough to moisten those pads
- Repeat until your jar is full to the top of the cotton pads
- Screw the lid on and you’re ready to go!
Hope you love these as much as I do!
*The recipe above is for the size jar you see below, if you use a larger jar just double or triple it accordingly!
Photo By Tamara Rose Photography www.TamaraRosePhotography.com