The holidays are approaching so that means lots of visits from out of state family and friends, parties, and seasonal germs. Hand washing this time of year is very important and here is a great recipe for you that works amazingly well and reminds of you of the Holidays all at the same time!!
What You Need:
- Foaming Soap Pump
- Castile Soap
- Christmas Spirit essential oil
- Vitamin E oil or fractionated coconut oil (Young Living has a great blend called V-6 that works great too!)
What To Do:
- Add 2 Tbsp of castile soap to the foaming soap bottle
- Then add 1 tsp of vitamin E or coconut oil to the bottle along with 10 drops of of your essential oil
- Fill the rest with water (slowly or it will really foam up on you and make it hard to close the bottle)
- Gently shake to mix, add a pretty label, and you’re ready to use!
Enjoy and may you have a Healthy Holiday Season!!!