Cooling Chest rub
What you need:
- Small jar
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (I don’t use this for us but it’s the easiest for those of you are not deathly allergic to coconut!)
- 8 drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Lemon
What to do:
- Whip coconut oil until it is fluffy. In the winter this is pretty easy, summer time, not so much!
- Fold in the 8 drops of each oil and scoop into the jar
- Put the lid on tightly and add a nice label
I like to store this in the fridge so that it is cool on the skin when applied. We find it very soothing! I rub on chest, backs, and feet then put socks on.
Hope you love this as much as we do!
*Raven and RC are optional oils you can add if you want, I like to add them for an additional kick!